We're embarking on Sporkful World Tour 2019! It's a tour of select cities in the continental United States (and maybe Canada, who knows?) but World Tour just sounds cooler. Come back here often as we announce more dates!
Mon Oct 21 and Thurs Oct 24 - Orlando, FL - EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
* SOLD OUT *
Fri Nov 1 - Washington, DC - 8 pm at Miracle Theatre
- Guest: Chef Kwame Onwuachi (Kith and Kin, "Notes From A Young Black Chef")
Sun Nov 3 - Richmond, VA - Fire, Flour & Fork Festival
- "Virginia Is For Wine And Cheese Lovers" featuring Josh Kadrich of UnMoo Foods and Mathieu Finot of King Family Vineyards
- Get tickets (Ticket for Food U on Nov 3 includes our live show from 1-2:30 pm and much more!)
Mon Nov 18 - New York City - Trunk Club at the Palace Hotel
- Guest: Chef Angie Mar of the Beatrice Inn, author of the new cookbook "Butcher and Beast" (Read more about Angie in this NY Times profile)
- Get a $50 gift card to Trunk Club with the purchase of your ticket!